Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
A DIY scrub to rescue your copper pots.I haven't tried it on any other metal,though I don't see why it wouldn't work (I think the acid may corrode aluminum ,but it should be fine on stainless steel).The recipe can easily be doubled,tripled,etc.to suit your needs.
- Mix together all ingredients to make a paste.It will foam a little as the ketchup mixes with the baking soda.
- Rub the paste onto the bottom of your pot,or anywhere else it needs it.Rub it in a little and apply thickly .
- Let your pot sit undisturbed for at least 10 minutes and up to an hour.
- Scrub with a pot scrubber and additional baking soda as needed.
- Your pot should be as good as new.