Recipe by strangelittlebeast
A DIY scrub to rescue your copper pots.I haven't tried it on any other metal,though I don't see why it wouldn't work (I think the acid may corrode aluminum ,but it should be fine on stainless steel).The recipe can easily be doubled,tripled,etc.to suit your needs.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients to make a paste.It will foam a little as the ketchup mixes with the baking soda.
- Rub the paste onto the bottom of your pot,or anywhere else it needs it.Rub it in a little and apply thickly .
- Let your pot sit undisturbed for at least 10 minutes and up to an hour.
- Scrub with a pot scrubber and additional baking soda as needed.
- Your pot should be as good as new.