Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Life in America is sooooooo tough! Often times, I wake up with a puffed up face AND I am so stressed out these days. This remedy works well for me. I found it in the book "Ooh la la! Perfect face" by Susie Galvez. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons evening primrose oil
- 1 drop tea tree oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the tea tree and primrose oils together in a bowl.
- Apply to your face and neck.
- Massage gently to let the oil penetrate your skin.
- Put a towel over your pillow to protect it.
- Lie down for 15 minutes.
- Gently massage any non-absorbed oils into the skin.
- Sleep well and wake up with a great face the next day!