Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
What can I say but a great fudge--and it is easy to make.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 2⁄3 cups evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pint marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup nuts
- Butter side of heavy 3-quart pan.
- Combine sugar, milk & butter.
- Cook over medium heat to 236°F, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat & add chocolate, marshmallow cream, vanilla & nuts.
- Beat until chocolate is melted & blended.
- Pour into pan.
I was going to post this recipe but it's already here. I have used this recipe for 20 plus years. I have tried others on this site but keep coming back to this recipe.It is from the Better Homes and Garden New Cookbook 1976.