Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Leftover chicken is incredibly versatile. There are so many flavor combinations that chicken can be integrated into, so if you have leftovers, you should be able to figure out a way to reuse it. Be creative – let your imagination guide you. Most likely, you have a spice rack full of flavors that are just waiting to be introduced to that chicken.
- 3 leftover cooked chicken breasts
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Cut your chicken breasts into small pieces (roughly one square inch per piece).
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine tomato soup, curry powder, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and milk. Stir occasionally.
- Add your chicken pieces to the simmering sauce. Cover; simmer for ten minutes.
- Remove your sauce and chicken from heat, and pour over cooked pasta. Stir and serve.