- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, completely thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon no-sugar-added relish
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in pan, then add spinach and garlic powder.
- Mix in the relish, then the cream cheese until well blended.
- Add Parmesean cheese, salt and pepper, and stir.
- Spoon mixture into 4 ramekin dishes, place them on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.