Recipe by Ceezie
There are two ways to make these bars and the taste change is dramatic. Instead of white chocolate use semisweet and instead of macadamia nuts use pecans. Both are super yummy!! Source: Relish Mag
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened and cut into small pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberry jam
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flours, oats, salt and sugar. Add butter and combine until large crumbs form. Reserve one-third of crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumbs on bottom of pan. Spread jam almost to edges of crust. Sprinkle chocolate chips, reserved crumb mixture and macadamia nuts on top.
- Bake 30 minutes, covering top with foil for last 10 minutes, until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Remove from pan and cut into bars.