Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These are incredibly easy-to-make Swiss Steaks (and very yummy as well!) They even microwave well as leftovers.
- 10 cube steaks
- flour, for coating
- 2 cans franco-american brand mushroom beef gravy
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- cooked rice or mashed potatoes
- Coat steaks in flour and pan fry until brown.
- Place one third of gravy in bottom of crock pot or in 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Layer in steaks, sprinkling soup mix and gravy on each.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients, with gravy on top.
- Cover and bake at 325F (160C) for at least 2 hours.
- Serve over cooked rice or mashed potatoes.