Cinnamon girl's Note:
Relax and unwind with these luxurious bath salts. Rose and chamomile are expensive oils, and usually sold as 3% in Jojoba oil, which is fine for this recipe. A few drops of pink food colouring can be added for visual appeal if preparing as a gift.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup epsom salts
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 15 drops rose essential oils
- 5 drops rosewood essential oils
- 5 drops chamomile essential oils
- 1 drop allspice essential oil
- 1Mix together Epsom Salt and Sea Salt in a bowl.
- 2Add essential oils one at a time, mixing thoroughly between each different oil.
- 3Transfer into jar and seal for one week to allow salt to fully absorb oils.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Relaxing Rose Bath Salts
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27905.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: