Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
my dad has honey bees so i always have lots around, this recipe is suppose to relax and combat insommnia.
- Put honey in a glass with lavender oil.
- If honey is too thick, heat it by placing the glass in warm water till thins.
- Add 1 or 2 tbsp to your bathwater.
- Mmmm honey and lavender-- relaxing!
- My apologies i have no serving amt or anything for this recipe.
I leave a jar of honey in my bathroom for the days I want to soak in the tub. I also use honey as a hair conditioner. I pour a dab of honey into a 2 cup measuring cup, add warm water, then pour over the hair. It leaves the hair soft, silky and shinny!