Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a Rachel Ray recipe that I made this for Christmas this year. It makes a great gift, and the little ones love the idea that it's for reindeer!
- 4 1⁄2 cups Rice Chex
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups yogurt-covered pretzels, broken into pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- Melt the peanut butter, butter, and salt in a microwave for 1 minute. Add vanilla and combine thoroughly.
- Pour over cereal in large bowl, and mix to coat.
- Put confectioners' sugar in resealable plastic bag. Add cereal mix, and shake to coat.
- Mix with pretzels and cranberries. Store in airtight container.