Chris Reynolds's Note:
This is a Rachel Ray recipe that I made this for Christmas this year. It makes a great gift, and the little ones love the idea that it's for reindeer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the peanut butter, butter, and salt in a microwave for 1 minute. Add vanilla and combine thoroughly.
- 2Pour over cereal in large bowl, and mix to coat.
- 3Put confectioners' sugar in resealable plastic bag. Add cereal mix, and shake to coat.
- 4Mix with pretzels and cranberries. Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reindeer Treat
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 218.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: