- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups oatmeal (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, sugar, milk and cocoa together in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoon full (or as large/small as you would like) onto wax paper and let harden. They will set up in about 30-60 minutes.
- These will keep for several days without refrigerating, up to 2 weeks refrigerated and 2-3 months frozen.
- Yield will depend on how big you make the cookies.