1/1 Photo of Reindeer Noses
The combination of salty and sweet in this tasty Christmas treat is fantastic! This is a perfect recipe to make with your kids over the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) bag waffle shaped pretzels
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 (10 ounce) bag red and green M&M's
- 1Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- 2Place pretzels on parchment covered cookie sheet.
- 3Unwrap 1 Hershey's Kiss for each pretzel and place on top.
- 4Bake 4-6 minutes until Kisses are soft.
- 5Remove from oven and press one coloured M&M into each Kiss.
- 6Allow to cool completely.
Nutritional Facts for Reindeer Noses
Serving Size: 1 (854 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 118.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g