Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 mins
The combination of salty and sweet in this tasty Christmas treat is fantastic! This is a perfect recipe to make with your kids over the holidays.
- 1 (10 ounce) bagwaffle shaped pretzels
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 (10 ounce) bagred and green M&M's
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Place pretzels on parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Unwrap 1 Hershey's Kiss for each pretzel and place on top.
- Bake 4-6 minutes until Kisses are soft.
- Remove from oven and press one coloured M&M into each Kiss.
- Allow to cool completely.
Just made this recipe with my 4 year old son and it was so much fun! He loved that he was able to do the whole project from start to finish. They look adorable and taste fantastic! My only complaint is they are addicting...LOL. I love the salty sweet flavor! Thank you so much for sharing what is definately going to be a holiday tradition in my house.
Awesome! Love this, so simple! Turtle Version: Instead of Hershey's Kisses use Rolo's and top with a pecan instead of a M&M. You can also use circular shaped pretzels you see hit the shelves during the holidays. Thanks for the sweet recipe.