A must-have holiday treat at our house!
Make and share this Reindeer Food (edible) recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips and oil for 2 minutes, stirring after one minute.
- Continue to microwave, 10 seconds at a time, until smooth, stirring as you go.
- Do not overcook!
- Pour over the cereal mixture and mix well.
- Spread onto wax paper and allow to cool.
- Break apart and store in an airtight container.
Yummy! As a treat for the grown ups or for the kids, it's a hit! A great munchie for parties or the family.
I am not a white chocolate fan, but I loved this, wonderful to hand out as gifts and easy. The salty pretzels and sweet m&ms make this great. Too tempting to keep in the house, though.
Just made up a batch of this and it is great and soooooo easy!!