1/1 Photo of Reindeer Food (edible)
A must-have holiday treat at our house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips and oil for 2 minutes, stirring after one minute.
- 4Continue to microwave, 10 seconds at a time, until smooth, stirring as you go.
- 5Do not overcook!
- 6Pour over the cereal mixture and mix well.
- 7Spread onto wax paper and allow to cool.
- 8Break apart and store in an airtight container.
Nutritional Facts for Reindeer Food (edible)
Serving Size: 1 (2208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2221.1
- Calories from Fat 1076
- Total Fat 119.6 g
- Saturated Fat 46.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 2185.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 258.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 147.9 g
- Protein 44.9 g