Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A must-have holiday treat at our house!
- 1 (10 ounce) package miniature pretzel twists
- 5 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 lb M&M's plain chocolate candy (preferably Holiday M&Ms)
- 2 (12 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips and oil for 2 minutes, stirring after one minute.
- Continue to microwave, 10 seconds at a time, until smooth, stirring as you go.
- Do not overcook!
- Pour over the cereal mixture and mix well.
- Spread onto wax paper and allow to cool.
- Break apart and store in an airtight container.
Yummy! As a treat for the grown ups or for the kids, it's a hit! A great munchie for parties or the family.
I am not a white chocolate fan, but I loved this, wonderful to hand out as gifts and easy. The salty pretzels and sweet m&ms make this great. Too tempting to keep in the house, though.
Just made up a batch of this and it is great and soooooo easy!!