Recipe by carlycook2686
Quick and Easy! Great for kids only 10 minutes or less Serves 2-3 double recipe for mare people
- 3 cups Chex cereal, mix (try plain or cinnamon but any kind will do)
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄8 cup pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- 1) Take out 2 Bowls and put the 3 cups of Chex Mix in the big bowl and set aside.
- 2) Pour the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and margarine in the bowl and heat in the microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 3) Pour in the vanilla.
- 4) Pour the mixture in 1 bowl into the bowl of Chex Mix and mix.
- 5) Get a large ziplock bag and pour in the powdered sugar and SHAKE!
- 6) Put in the fridge till it hardens (about 5 minutes).