Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not a recipe at all! More of a craft activity. Fun to make with children, fun for them to eat! Run, run, Rudolph!
- 340.19 g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 package pepperidge farm tim tam cookies
- 24 small pretzels, halved
- 24 mini-reese's peanut butter cups
- 24 red m&m candies
- 48 mini marshmallows
- 1 package of black gel icing
- ."Glue" a peanut butter cup (with melted chocolate) to cookie, glue on a red candy, same with eyes and antlers. Dot black icing onto eyes and mouth. Let chocolate harden -- enjoy!