Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Impress your guests with these delicious, simple to create reindeer!
- 453.59 g package chocolate, candiquik coating
- 24 peanut butter-filled sandwich cookies (Nutter Butter)
- 453.59 g bag pretzels (large or medium twists)
- 226.79 g bag jelly beans or 226.79 g bagcandy-coated chocolate candies
- 28.34 g packagewhite writing icing (or white candies)
- 1.Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- 2.Break pretzels into pieces to resemble antlers; set aside.
- 3.Dip cookies in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating; place on wax paper.
- 4.When cookies are set, but not completely dry, press pretzels pieces onto cookies to create antlers.
- 5.Cut a jelly bean in half or use a candy-coated chocolate candy for the nose.
- 6.To create the eyes use a white piece of candy or white decorative icing. Use a toothpick dipped in CANDIQUIK® Coating to create the pupil.
Never have I put together anything so simple that received such rave reviews! The kids loved these at a recent holiday party; they were a total hit. For the horns, I set them on top of the head and dribbled melted chocolate as the glue. This set the horns without any problem at all. Adorable! Thank you for sharing.