Recipe by MarieRynr
This is a recipe I found online last year. The kids in my Sunday School class really loved them. They are delicious, easy to make, fun and look fab on a Holiday Cookie Tray. Yield is an estimate.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups flour (scant)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (300 g) bag small pretzels (the heart shaped ones)
- 1 (250 g) bag M&M's
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the butter, peanut butter and both sugars.
- Beat in the eggs, salt and vanilla.
- Stir in the baking soda and flour, mixing well.
- Roll into balls. Flatten the balls and shape into triangles. Place on Cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Place pretzels into the 2 top triangle corners for antlers. Place a red candy at the bottom corner for the nose and two green ones on the cookie for eyes.
- Bake at 375*F for about 10 to 15 minutes.