Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I love to have snacks around during the holidays. This is a popular one with my grandkids.
- 1 lb white chocolate or 1 lb almond bark, melting chocolate
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Slowly melt chocolate in double broiler over water.
- Combine remaining ingredients then pour chocolate over top and mix well.
Perfect combination! Sweet, salty and crunchy! Kept some at home and took some to work. Everyone loved it, old and young. Made for Sweet December Game on yuku. Thanks for sharing!
Very easy to make. I melted my Amond Bark in the microwave ( 90 sec.; stir, repeat at 15 sec. intervals at a time, until smooth. I also, added Holiday colored M&M's, to make it more festive. I will definitely make it again...YUMMY!!
Made for 2008 Football Tag win Week 15: My grandson ate his weight in this stuff. It went together quickly and easily and he just loved it. I think it would make a great gift idea and am looking forward to making more of it in the future.