This is great to make for holiday gifts. Cooking time is time for the chocolate to chill.
Make and share this Reindeer Bark recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) box candy canes
- 2 (11 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- green food coloring
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Remove wrappers from candy canes and coarsley chop. I put them in a baggie and hit them with a hammer.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- Add enouh green food coloring to the melted white chocolate to reach a pale green color.
- Stir in 2/3 of the chopped candy canes.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch dish that has been lined with wax paper sprayed with a little Pam. Refrigerate until set.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate and spread over the white chocolate.
- Sprinkle on the remaining candy canes, pressing gently into the chocolate. Refrigerate until set.
- Break or cut into pieces.