1/5 Photos of Reindeer Bark
susie cooks's Note:
This is great to make for holiday gifts. Cooking time is time for the chocolate to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) box candy canes
- 2 (11 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- green food coloring
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Remove wrappers from candy canes and coarsley chop. I put them in a baggie and hit them with a hammer.
- 2Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- 3Add enouh green food coloring to the melted white chocolate to reach a pale green color.
- 4Stir in 2/3 of the chopped candy canes.
- 5Pour into a 9 x 13 inch dish that has been lined with wax paper sprayed with a little Pam. Refrigerate until set.
- 6Melt the semi-sweet chocolate and spread over the white chocolate.
- 7Sprinkle on the remaining candy canes, pressing gently into the chocolate. Refrigerate until set.
- 8Break or cut into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reindeer Bark
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.4
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 76.6 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: