Recipe by selfmadegirl
A healthier brownie, hidden features include almond butter and zucchini! Found on thatsfit.com
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil (unrefined)
- 1⁄4 cup almond butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate (organic, fair trade)
- 2⁄3 cup sucanat (pure evaporated cane juice)
- 3 teaspoons egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup flour (preferably sprouted or spelt)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini (grated, optional way to sneak in veggies!) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate together in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. You may need to add up to 1/4 Celsius water gradually to get the consistency you like.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool the pan on a wet towel to help make removing the brownies easier.
- Wait until brownies are cool to slice and remove from pan.
- Enjoy your 'rehab' brownies!