1/3 Photos of Regular White Icing (Add Butter to Make Buttercream Icing)
Kelly Gould's Note:
I love this icing with the White Cake recipe that I posted. This is not a thick icing like those you buy. This also came from my sister-in-law. We use this for lots of different baked goods that require icing.
My Private Note
cake or ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix powdered sugar and vanilla.
- 2Add milk teaspoon by teaspoon until desired consistency.
- 3Dash salt.
- 4Note: Do NOT pour in the milk.
- 5Trust me.
- 6Do this as instructed, or you will have to keep adding sugar until you get a good consistency, and then you will end up with enough icing to cover surplus amout of cakes!
- 7(If you are icing everything in your home, then go right ahead).
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Regular White Icing (Add Butter to Make Buttercream Icing)
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 47.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g