I love this icing with the White Cake recipe that I posted. This is not a thick icing like those you buy. This also came from my sister-in-law. We use this for lots of different baked goods that require icing.
- Mix powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add milk teaspoon by teaspoon until desired consistency.
- Dash salt.
- Note: Do NOT pour in the milk.
- Trust me.
- Do this as instructed, or you will have to keep adding sugar until you get a good consistency, and then you will end up with enough icing to cover surplus amout of cakes!
- (If you are icing everything in your home, then go right ahead).