Recipe by Mister Chef Man
This cole slaw is so easy a monkey could make it. That monkey could also vary the sweet or sour portions to taste.
- 1⁄2 head green cabbage, shaved
- 3 carrots, grated
- 3 spring onions
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- With a large chef knife, shave cabbage to about 1/8" maximum.
- Grate or cut carrots to matchstick size pieces.
- Cut up spring onions to 1/8" wide rings, use the green portion.
- Mix mayo, vinigar, pepper, sugar/splenda and paprika in a bowl.
- Add shredded vegitables to the bowl and combine.
- Put it all in a zip lock bag and referigerate.
- Best after 12 hours but can be eaten as soon as chilled.