Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Regular chicken breast, lightly seasoned. Good for the grill.
Make and share this Regular Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Light the Grill, if you are using gas get it to about 400 degrees; if you are using charcoal, allow the coals to burn down (no direct flame).
- brush the olive oil over each of the chicken breasts.
- sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of the chiken breasts.
- place on the grill for about 7 to 10 minutes each side.
- chicken is complete when internal temperature at the thickest part is 165 - 175 degrees F (75-80 C).
- serve hot or warm sliced over a mixed greens salad.