MARIA MAC *'s Note:
A great old fashioned sugar cookie. The sour cream gives this a nice flavor. You can drizzle with melted chocolate or with a glaze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. grease 2 cookie sheets or use parchment paper.
- 2In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powderand salt.
- 3In a large bowl cream butter and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- 4Add vanilla and eggs.Mix it. Srape down the sides of the bowl and mix again. Add sour cream and mix until it is combined.
- 5Add flour mixture and mix until it is combined.
- 6Drop cookies on to prepared cookie sheet 3 inches apart (they do spread).
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until light brown.Cool them on cookie sheet for 5 minutes and transfer to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Regina's Old Fashioned Soft Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 62.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g