Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great old fashioned sugar cookie. The sour cream gives this a nice flavor. You can drizzle with melted chocolate or with a glaze.
- Preheat oven to 350. grease 2 cookie sheets or use parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powderand salt.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs.Mix it. Srape down the sides of the bowl and mix again. Add sour cream and mix until it is combined.
- Add flour mixture and mix until it is combined.
- Drop cookies on to prepared cookie sheet 3 inches apart (they do spread).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light brown.Cool them on cookie sheet for 5 minutes and transfer to a wire rack.