Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
PB&J never tasted so good.
- 2 bananas, peeled and diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 lavash bread, rectangles
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- Make the chutney: toss the bananas, raisins, lime juice, ginger, jalapeno, and allspice together in a bowl just until combined.
- Assemble: With the short ends facing you, spread each lavash with half of the peanut butter, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Sprinkle with the peanuts and banana mixture.
- Top with lettuce and roll-up.
- Cut in half on the bias.