Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
My version of "Reggae Wraps" The original is great, I just use the marinade part for yummy chicken to put in sandwiches.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch cayenne
- mix seasonings and marinade chicken for at least 1 hour- preferrably longer.
- grill or cook in skillet- 15-20 minutes.
- slice and serve with sandwich buns.
- use your favorite toppings.
I am honored! This recipe sounds great and is going into my Try Soon cookbook!