1 hr 20 mins
High, light, fluffy, delicious company cheesecake. My favourite, always a great success..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 16 ounces dairy fresh sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1Crust: In a bowl crush the zwieback crackers, add melted butter and sugar.
- 2Press into a nine inch spring form pan and 1 1/2 inches up the sides.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Filling: In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 5Add one cup sugar and beat until fluffy.
- 6Add two whole eggs beat well.
- 7Add the three egg yolks, and continue to beat well.
- 8Stir in the sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla, blending well.
- 9Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites, blending well.
- 10Turn filling into prepared pan.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees F.
- 12or until set about 50- 60 minutes.
- 13Remove from oven onto wire rack.
- 14Loosen around edges only with a spatula knife.
- 15Cool completely on rack in pan.
- 16Cover and refrigerate overnite or several hours.
- 17One hour before serving, slice strawberries in half and arrange onto top of cheesecake.
- 18Heat the jelly and glaze each berry and top to the edges.
- 19Cut into 16 slices to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Regal Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1858 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.6
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 231.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g