1/1 Photo of Refrigerator Potatoes (Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes)
1 hr 45 mins
*That Girl*'s Note:
These potatoes are delicious. I think they are great when for Thanksgiving when there are so many other things that need to be done in the kitchen you really don't need the added burden of mashing potatoes. These may be made up to 1 week ahead! Note: Prep time includes cook time for boiling potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cook potatoes.
- 2Drain well and mash until smooth.
- 3Add cream cheese, sour cream, seasonings and butter.
- 4Beat with hand mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- 5Place in lightly greased casserole dish.
- 6Dot with more butter.
- 7Refrigerate until ready to bake.
- 8Bake at 350 until heated through (about 30-45 min.).
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Potatoes (Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes)
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 339.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g