Prep 25 mins
Cook 120 hrs
These are the most delicious sweet, tangy pickles you will ever eat!
- 1 gallon of small and medium sliced cucumber
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pickling salt
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 cups white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Use enough small and medium sliced cucumbers to fill a 1 gallon wide mouth jar.
- Heat liquid & spices to a boil – cool.
- Pour over cukes, peppers & Onions.
- Refrigerate about a week.
- Shake or stir each day. +You can add more cukes 2nd day.
- Refrigerate – no need to seal.
- Copied from http://chrisgreytak.com.