Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 120 hrs
These are the most delicious sweet, tangy pickles you will ever eat!
Make and share this Refrigerator Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- Use enough small and medium sliced cucumbers to fill a 1 gallon wide mouth jar.
- Heat liquid & spices to a boil – cool.
- Pour over cukes, peppers & Onions.
- Refrigerate about a week.
- Shake or stir each day. +You can add more cukes 2nd day.
- Refrigerate – no need to seal.
- Copied from http://chrisgreytak.com.