1/2 Photos of Refrigerator Pickled Zucchini Ribbons
3 hrs 20 mins
Taken from the June/96 issue of Cooking Light magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first nine ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
- 3Combine zucchini and onion in a large bowl and pour hot vinegar mixture over vegetables.
- 4Cover and let stand at room temperature for 3 hours.
- 5Refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours before using.
- 6Store covered in refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Pickled Zucchini Ribbons
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 315.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g