1/1 Photo of Refrigerator Minted Brownies
Today I made these and they are very good. I didn't have exactly four cups of wafers so I added chocolate oreo crumbs to make up the difference. My posted photo is a bit blurry and after many snaps I finally ate the whole project. The 3/4 peppermint is just the right amount too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine the nuts, mallows, graham crumbs and sugar. Toss well.
- 2In a saucepot place evaporated milk with the chocolate pieces and melt stirring until smooth over low heat.
- 3Remove from heat and add the flavouring.
- 4Reserve 1/2 cup of the melted chocolate for the frosting.
- 5Stir the remaining chocolate into the dry ingredients and combine well.
- 6Press into a well buttered brownie pan 7 x 11 inch pan or a 9 inch pan.
- 7Pour remaining chocolate over the top and smooth out.
- 8Chill until ready to serve.
- 9Cut into 16 two inch pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Minted Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.2
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 148.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g