Recipe by The Daycare Lady
A cheap effective cleaner.
Top Review by Chef Lizzie
This is a great freshener, and very similar to what I do to keep my microwave clean and fresh. I use the same ingredients, but bring it all to a boil in a large microwave safe bowl or measuring cup and let stand in the closed microwave for 5-10 minutes. It softens all the crusty things, and leaves it smelling fresh. Thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the hot water into a spray bottle then add the ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a light mist inside the refrigerator the next time you clean it out.
- The spray can remain on the walls and shelves.
- Allow the mixture to dry for a few minutes.
- This spray freshener can be used anywhere you need a freshener.