168 hrs 15 mins
This is a welcome to Florida recipe from one of my new neighbors. She brought us a jar of the pickles and kindly included her easy to make recipe. Cook time is refrigerator time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pickles, but save the juice.
- 2Cut pickles into 1/4 inch slices.
- 3In a large bowl mix pickle slices with all other ingredients.
- 4Stir well.
- 5Cover bowl and let stand for 2 hours.
- 6Stir occasionally.
- 7Spoon pickle mixture back into original jar.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for 1 week before eating.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Fire and Ice Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 311.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 0.1 g