Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a welcome to Florida recipe from one of my new neighbors. She brought us a jar of the pickles and kindly included her easy to make recipe. Cook time is refrigerator time.
- Drain pickles, but save the juice.
- Cut pickles into 1/4 inch slices.
- In a large bowl mix pickle slices with all other ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Cover bowl and let stand for 2 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- Spoon pickle mixture back into original jar.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 week before eating.