Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
4 (32 oz) quart or 8 (16 oz) pint glass preserving jars with lids and bands
Make and share this Refrigerator Dilled Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- TRIM ends off washed green beans.
- COMBINE water, vinegar and contents of package in a medium saucepan. Heat to a boil.
- POUR hot pickling liquid over green beans in a large bowl. Cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- PACK green beans into clean jars. Ladle pickling liquid over beans. Place lids and bands on jars.
- REFRIGERATE up to 3 months.