- 5 lbs green beans
- 6 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups vinegar
- 1 (5 ounce) packageball simple creations kosher dill pickle mix
Directions See How It's Made
- TRIM ends off washed green beans.
- COMBINE water, vinegar and contents of package in a medium saucepan. Heat to a boil.
- POUR hot pickling liquid over green beans in a large bowl. Cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- PACK green beans into clean jars. Ladle pickling liquid over beans. Place lids and bands on jars.
- REFRIGERATE up to 3 months.