1/4 Photos of Refrigerator Dill Pickles
720 hrs 30 mins
I love dill pickles and these are the most flavorful and crisp pickles I've ever tasted! This recipe comes from my best friend's mother. Eliza and her sisters made these pickles year after year... I can see why. (I make one entire jar of pickled onions - they are great in relish trays!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water, vinegar, salt and alum for 2 minutes and cool.
- 2Clean and pack cucumbers with onion, dill and garlic.
- 3Pour juice over all and refrigerate at least one month before eating.
- 4This recipe will make 3 quarts of liquid.
- 5Left over liquid can be stored in the refrigerator until you are ready to can more.
- 6(Quantities listed are variable - depending on how many cucumbers you want to can).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Dill Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (1192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24783.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: