1/2 Photos of Refrigerator Coconut Cake
This recipe was given to me by my Aunt Liz. It is moist and delicious and so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (Can use 1/2 sugar and 1/2 Splenda to reduce the carbs.)
- 1 cup milk (Low-fat is fine.)
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly spray a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray, flour lightly and set aside.
- 3Prepare the cake mix using the water, oil and eggs as directed on package directions.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes or as directed on package.
- 5Test cake by inserting cake tester off center, when it comes out clean cake is done.
- 6Bring the sugar (or sugar/Splenda mixture) and milk to a boil over medium heat; stir in coconut flavoring and remove from heat.
- 7With a wooden spoon handle and while cake is hot, poke holes in top of cake, pour the syrup over, allow to cool to room temperature.
- 8Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- 9At serving time spread with cool whip and sprinkle with lightly toasted coconut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Coconut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.9
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 315.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 48.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: