1/1 Photo of Refrigerator Cheese Cake
I got this recipe from an elder at church, It is so easy to make and you can make it any flavor you want by changing the Jello. <><
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve jello in hot water. Set aside to cool.
- 2Mix butter, 1/4 cup sugar and graham cracker crumbs and pack into a 9x13 pan or 2 nine inch pie pans. Set in fridge to chill.
- 3Cream sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese until smooth.
- 4Whip milnot with cold beaters until fluffy.
- 5Add milnot mixture to cream cheese mixture.
- 6Then add cold jello and mix well.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 238.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Milnot Condensed Milk