Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from an elder at church, It is so easy to make and you can make it any flavor you want by changing the Jello. <><
- 3 ounces Jello gelatin, any flavor
- 1 cup hot water
- 20 graham crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (13 ounce) can Milnot Condensed Milk, cold
- Dissolve jello in hot water. Set aside to cool.
- Mix butter, 1/4 cup sugar and graham cracker crumbs and pack into a 9x13 pan or 2 nine inch pie pans. Set in fridge to chill.
- Cream sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Whip milnot with cold beaters until fluffy.
- Add milnot mixture to cream cheese mixture.
- Then add cold jello and mix well.