Recipe by MA HIKER
Moist, delicious and you refrigerate the extra dough to make another batch in a few weeks. This is what my husband brings to work for his midmorning snack every day. He actually makes the muffins himself now.
- 1 (15 ounce) box Raisin Bran cereal
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 5 cups flour
- 5 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup fat-free liquid egg product or 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 quart buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large bowl combine the first five ingredients.
- Add the oil, eggs and buttermilk.
- Stir until just combined.
- Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake 400 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remaining batter may be refrigerated up to 6 weeks in a covered container.