These little bars have everything you need in them from chocolate to cookies, and you don't even have to bake them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the dark chocolate in a large mixing bowl with the butter, syrup, and rum, if using, and set over a pan of gently simmering water until the chocolate has melted, stirring to blend Crack the cookies into tiny pieces and stir them into the chocolate mixture along with the rice cereal, nuts, and candied cherries Line a 7-inch square pan with wax paper.
- 2Pour the mixture into the pan and level the top, pressing down with the back of a spoon.
- 3Chill for 2 hours To decorate, melt the white chocolate and drizzle it over the top of the bars.
- 4Let set.
- 5To serve, turn the bar out of the pan and remove the paper.
- 6Cut into 16 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Bars
Serving Size: 1 (669 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 83.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: