Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Much better then store bought. At least I think so.
Make and share this Refrigerated Grape Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 24 ounces unsweetened grape juice
- 2 tablespoons bottled lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons liquid low-calorie sweetener
- In a saucepan, soften the gelatin in the grape and lemon juices.
- Bring to a full rolling boil to dissolve gelatin.
- Boil 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Stir in sweetener.
- Fill jars quickly, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
- Adjust lids.
- Do not process or freeze.
- Caution: Store in refrigerator and use within 4 weeks.