Recipe by Jchris
This is a recipe for Goulash that I came up with trying to use some extra ingredients I had in my fridge. You can change the recipe according to what ingredients you may have, but this version came out so good I continue to make it!
- 2 lbs sirloin, cubed
- 1 cup green bell pepper, coarse chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, coarse chopped
- 1 cup red onion, coarse chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled, whole
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 6 ounces canned mushrooms, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 10 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper (to season)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large zip bag, toss cubed Sirloin with flour, to coat. This will help thicken the sauce while cooking.
- Combine all ingredients in a Crock Pot set on Low.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and Cook for 8 hours.
- Remove Bay Leaf before serving.
- Serve hot over rice or noodles, or even by itself!