Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A bunch of recipes thrown into one - I like these beans! I use TheDancingCook's No Sugar Homemade Taco Seasoning #125802 for my taco seasoning.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- low-fat Mexican cheese blend, for topping
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add green chilis, kidney beans and taco seasoning; stir well.
- Put bean mixture into food processor and pulse until desired consitency is reached (I really process it down to almost smooth).
- Return bean mixture to pan; reheat, serve immediately, garnished with cheese, if desired.