Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Real refried beans, one of the many things you can make with your gigantic pot of beans.
Make and share this Refried Beans / Refritos recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cooked beans
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- Fry the bacon, remove the bits and set aside.
- Add the beans to the skillet.
- Mash with a potato masher, until beans are moosed and warm, and the grease has been absorbed.
- For Fatless beans, use a non stick skillet and no fat.
- Add a pinch of garlic powder for taste.