Real refried beans, one of the many things you can make with your gigantic pot of beans.
My Private Note
- 1Fry the bacon, remove the bits and set aside.
- 2Add the beans to the skillet.
- 3Mash with a potato masher, until beans are moosed and warm, and the grease has been absorbed.
- 4For Fatless beans, use a non stick skillet and no fat.
- 5Add a pinch of garlic powder for taste.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refried Beans / Refritos
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.9
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 47.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: