Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
The type of taco sauce depends on how spicy you like it. Shredded cheese or jalapanos could be added also.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 12 ounces taco sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 12 lasagna noodles (do not cook)
- 1⁄4 cup black olives (optional)
- Mix beans with juice from one can of tomatoes and 2 tablespoons taco sauce.
- Mix remaining taco sauce with remaining tomato juice and set aside.
- Spread 1/4 of taco sauce mixture in bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Continue layering starting with noodles and ending with beans on top.
- Noodles should be completely covered.
- You will have a sloppy mess.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle with olives and bake uncovered for a 5 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
What a great new lasagna dish! I loved the idea of not pre-cooking the noodles!!! This is so easy to make an VERY flavorful. I topped it off with the black olives....PERFECT. Keep the recipes coming, GIDuane!!! :-)
Made a few modifications just because I wanted to use what was on hand. Husband and 14 month old daughter both loved it! We also topped it with some shredded lettuce, chopped cilantro, dollop of sour cream, and a squeeze of lime - YUM!