Recipe by GIDuane
The type of taco sauce depends on how spicy you like it. Shredded cheese or jalapanos could be added also.
Top Review by Merlot
What a great new lasagna dish! I loved the idea of not pre-cooking the noodles!!! This is so easy to make an VERY flavorful. I topped it off with the black olives....PERFECT. Keep the recipes coming, GIDuane!!! :-)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 12 ounces taco sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 12 lasagna noodles (do not cook)
- 1⁄4 cup black olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beans with juice from one can of tomatoes and 2 tablespoons taco sauce.
- Mix remaining taco sauce with remaining tomato juice and set aside.
- Spread 1/4 of taco sauce mixture in bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Continue layering starting with noodles and ending with beans on top.
- Noodles should be completely covered.
- You will have a sloppy mess.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle with olives and bake uncovered for a 5 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.