- 2 (907.18 g) can refried beans
- 118.29 ml salsa
- 113.39 g candiced jalapenos or 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- 236.59 ml shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 slice bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 78.07 ml sour cream (optional)
- 19.71 ml chopped cilantro (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 2-quart casserole or 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream and cilantro. Spoon into casserole; cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot. Top with sour cream and cilantro before serving, if desired.