- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced jalapenos or 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream (optional)
- 4 teaspoons chopped cilantro (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 2-quart casserole or 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream and cilantro. Spoon into casserole; cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot. Top with sour cream and cilantro before serving, if desired.