This is soooo good!
Make and share this Refried Bean Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- Mix beans and half of the cheese in a microwaveable safe dish; cover.
- Microwave on high for 3min.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Microwave until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onions and tomato.
Good way to dress up plain refried beans in a hurry to go with a Mexican meal.
I made this as a side dish to our Christmas Eve taco dinner and it was well liked by everyone including the 'non refried bean' eaters. This is very simple, fast, easy and delicious. I used vegetarian refried beans (canned). I'll definitely make this one again, I love simple recipes! Thanks alyseepoo!
Very quick, easy, and tasty! Thank you for posting alyseepoo.